Top up your mobile phone with 35 cryptocurrencies and alt‑coins.
Just enter your number below to get started
Pay for your mobile service with crypto
Your mobile operator doesn’t accept cryptocurrency? It does now. We support over 500 prepaid operators worldwide, with support for postpay and rolling contracts coming soon.
We support paying for your mobile service with bitcoin, ethereum and dozens of alt-coins. Here are just a few of the coins that we support:
Basic Attention Token
YOVO Services Ltd is registered and incorporated in Malta under company number C85683
Blockchain Innovation Hub, Malta Life Sciences Park, San Gwann, SGN 3000
How to pay phone bills with Bitcoin?
Did you know that you can now use crypto coins to pay your utility bills? So, for your next phone bill payment, you can actually use Bitcoins. While a majority of mobile operators do not yet accept crypto payments, you can go through authorized third parties. These will top up your mobile credits on their respective systems. This means you may not be permitted to use Bitcoins with an operator directly but you can always pay in Bitcoins to an authorized partner. This partner then instructs the operator in question to give mobile credit to the specific phone number. Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin have gained in popularity in recent years as a result of the flexibility it enables in payment processing as well as the profit earning potential of bitcoin trading. Check out our list of the top trading apps to make trading easier. To be more specific , you can make use of Cryptographic robots like Bitcoin Circuit that executes trade when the cryptocurrency price is low and sells them when the prices are high. Using this robot, there is a good chance of making profit.
Steps to pay phones bills using the Bitcoin:
- You need to find an operator that lets you pay phone bills in a quick and cost-effective way. They will recharge the mobile balance, transfer top-ups to family and friends using cryptos. The prepaid mobile credit, commonly called pay-as-you-talk or pay-as-you go, is where you can buy credit before use. You use this to pay for the telecom services when the service is being accessed. So, if credit is absent, the operator will not let you use the mobile service. Users will be able to recharge or top up this credit anytime using various payment systems.
- To pay your phone bills using Bitcoin, you need to find such a payment place on your desktop browser. Once you have found a credible third-party payment processor, you can choose the country you reside in. This is where your mobile line operates. It is even possible to recharge mobile connections abroad.
- You must punch in the mobile number for which you wish to pay the bill. The correct digits have to be entered and the correct mobile operator selected.
- Next, you will be prompted to enter the amount you wish to pay for. So, you must choose the top-up package of your choice.
- You will be asked to choose the currency in which you will make the payment. For instance, you have to choose BTC when you wish to pay with Bitcoins or LTC when you wish to pay with Litecoin. The more advanced users can choose to pay via the Lightning Network.
- You will have to then provide your email address and state that you accept their terms and conditions.
- On the payment page, you are provided with a wallet address or QR code where the payment must be sent. There is a time-period allotted for a payment. You are free to pay using your wallet or through custodial accounts, like in Coinbase. You must only send the exact amount.
- Once this is complete, you will be provided a confirmation that your top-up has been received. The blockchain needs a few minutes for processing this transaction. On completing, the payment processor instructs the operator to recharge your mobile phone.
The development of cryptos and Bitcoin in particular, has changed our lives in ways we could not imagine. Paying bills using cryptos is not only quicker but also more convenient. You can find credible and trustworthy payment processing system providers that let you pay your utility bills with cryptos.